Eligibility Criteria and Service Planning
The following admission criteria must be met for all agency services at the time services commence and thereafter as long as the client continues to use the services:
- The adult must be at least 18 years of age.
- The applicant will be eligible for Persons with Developmental Disabilities (PDD) funding or have adequate funding to meet the cost of the service requested.
- The applicant or guardian agrees to a Risk Assessment and provides all relevant information including but not limited to medical history and behavioral assessments.
- At the time of intake or at any time during the period of service, an applicant who is an independent adult may be asked to have a Capacity Assessment to determine the need for guardianship/trusteeship. Based on the results of the assessment the applicant may be required to apply for guardianship in order to access or continue agency services.
- The applicant/guardian understands that there will be an assessment period of at least 3 months or longer to determine and finalize support needs and the individual contract.
- The applicant must have the financial means to meet his/her cost of living.
- An application for service form must be completed and returned to Rocky Support Services along with the required documentation on a timely basis.
The agency may provide Notice of Termination of Services if the client or guardian is unable or unwilling to meet the eligibility criteria or the agency itself is no longer able to meet the support needs of the client.
- Each client has a Collaborative Service Plan (CSP) that identifies: care needs, new objectives and goals.
- The CSP is implemented using a team approach with the roles and responsibilities of each team member defined so that all elements and strategies of the CSP are implemented.
- To ensure effectiveness of the services provided, the client and/or guardian retains the maximum amount of individual responsibility.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON AGENCY SERVICES AND SUPPORTS AND TO DISCUSS THE INTAKE PROCESS, PLEASE CONTACT MARIE PATTISON, DIRECTOR OF BEHAVIOR MANAGEMENT AND TRAINING @ 403-845-4080, EXT. 115 OR EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org